Thursday, August 7, 2008

At least that condom came in handy

Our tour came and went in a blur. We saw lots of ruins, lots of old stones, and endured plenty of heat. All in all we saw Athens, Mycenae, Olympia, and Delphi. In Olympia we saw the old Olympic park, which was nice, as well as a museum. In Delphi, we saw the Oracle. I really enjoyed Delphi. We were able to have some free time, so we hit a pool, did some shopping(I got a great deal and a great compliment!), and we went out to a club as a group. Aside from being completely hung over at the sites in Delphi, I really enjoyed myself.

So part of the tour is social, and they try to make us bond. So after we left Olympia, she had us play our own version of olympic games, where she named off items and we had to send them up to the front of the bus. Which ever side did it first won the point. They were things like pens, maps, US money etc. Well, one of the items happened to be a condom, and before I had left, my mom had handed me one that she had found laying around the house(it was the glow in the dark ones from late nite sex weekend at Bing), not thinking I would grab it. Well, I did and stuck it in my pocketbook. So she calls out condom, and not one person in our side of the bus had one, so after a few seconds of delay, I begrudgingly grab it out of my bag and pass it up.

So Im not only the girl that got thrown up on, but also the girl that is prepared...for any situation that might come up...

Tomorrow we head on our three day island cruise, which probably means I will not be checking this again until afterwords, so I bid you farewell for now.

No comments: