Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Evening walk around copenhagen

We slept way to long after we arrived at our airbnb, in central Copenhagen. We arrived after 1pm and before we knew it, it was 4pm.  We took a walk around the city, and wound up in the kings gardens. These were beautifully manicured gardens with statues all around. I kinda could imagine playing cards coming out of each side of my view, it looked so similar to Alice in wonderland.

It started to rain and we no longer could be choosey about dinner, as we had earlier. We fell into a Danish place and had a lox appetizer, Joe had a liver mix and I had pork chops with crispy edges. I could barely finish! 

We were planning on going back but wanted to at least hit 8pm. We found this walkway along a canal called Nygard(I think) and as it was still super light out we took a walk up and down.

We crashed before 9pm.

No comments: