So I got to wear my yoga pants! Even though the travel was but an hour.
Had breakfast, transferred suitcases and was out the door. Took an express train to the airport. Tried to get back taxes that I paid but was denied by the attendant. Apparently I need to wait until I'm leaving the EU.
Didn't plan ahead when I got to airport. Usually I have a plan, which is mapped out and screenshotted. And I often have a back up plan as well. For some reason I did none of this and did not realize it until I no longer had access to wifi. Luckily, they had a bus that brought you right to the central train station which is conveniently across the street from my hotel.
The city is gorgeous. I quickly found lilla torg, which I believe translates into little square. The streets are both urban and charming. I walked everywhere. There are natural spaces amongst big buildings and harbors everywhere.
While I don't know if I could spend too many days here "seeing the sights", it is totally a place I could see myself living, or living near.

No comments:
Post a Comment