Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Less then one week!!

After months of planning and waiting in anticipation, my European summer, is less then one week away.

I plan to visit...
  • LONDON!!
  • Sam in Bath/Bristol area
  • Jennie in Cheltenham Spa
  • Chris in Dublin
  • Edinburgh
  • Berlin, hopefully with Johan
  • Cologne with Anke, Anne-ruth and Sandra
  • Vienna with Sandra
  • Venice with my roommate from Oakland
  • the Naples/Sorrento/Pompeii area
  • then finish it off with a 10 day tour of Greecian ruins and the Islands.

There are many other places I'd like to go, that I might be able to sneak in, but that's the main highlights. I will try to blog as often as possible, and include pictures as often as possible. If you are an avid follower of my blog, you know I mix it up with part description, part social commentary, and part rambles, but there's something for everyone!

No comments: