Monday, July 14, 2008

Arrival in Germany

I have officially arrived in Germany. You will be able to tell this because the Y and Z are flipped on the keyboard, and I am going to become lazy soon and forget to recongize this.

I spent my last day in London at Hampton Court. Of course, it, like many things did not meet my lofty expectations for it and I was under impressed. Hever, however, was amazing because I had no idea what to expect.

I went to my hostel last night which was prettz amaying and instead of trying to venture out to squeeze in one last museum I got some dinner with a few boys in mz room, made some phone calls and called it a night at 9. Whz zou ask did I have to call it a night at 9? Oh well thats because I had to be up at 215am, in order to catch the 240am bus in order to catch the 340am train in order to catch mz 625am flight. I had a choice when I made my flight, but first of all it was more money and second of all, I figured I would then have the whole day to explore. Yeah, if I had proper sleep perhaps.

I really had a great time in the UK and Ireland. It was great to catch up with friends, and see the history and castles that I have been dreaming about my whole life. I am now beginning the second part to my journey, the continent. Instead of being with friends the whole time I will only meet up with friends on four different nights out of two weeks. It is a lot scarier this waz, and I am a little nervous. Perhaps the first step would be getting off the internet.

No comments: