skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
School's out for summer...and I'm in Europe!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
siiiiick
I feel pressure in my head, in my ears and even in my cheeks. I had the worst night sleep of the trip. My head is pounding, and I am coughing up a storm. I am miserable. I don't even know if I am going to make it to the museums today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The vagabond teacher
Born and raised in Upstate NY, living in Northern CA, and exploring everything in between.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2019
(27)
►
July
(27)
►
2018
(14)
►
June
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
2017
(15)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
2016
(22)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(5)
►
2015
(49)
►
December
(11)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
▼
2008
(44)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(25)
Toscana
Venezia
Vienna
The hills are alive...
Attempted exploration
sicky
slightly overdramatic
siiiiick
Amsterdam
Nakie time!!!
The third Reich
Buddha must have been a backpacker
Arrival in Germany
I've found the most wonderful place in the world.
The affair is over!!
Kent
bye bye edinburger
Daddy, I have failed you.
The prettiest city in the world
Why so early?
Two Americans in Dublin on July 4th
flight to Dublin
English history 202: Bath
Avebury, Stonehenge and Glastonbury Oh My!
It's pronounced Buhth
►
June
(11)
My links of interest
Europe pictures via shutterfly
Europe photos on the fun page
SouthEast Asia Blog
Travel Video's via Youtube
Other blogs of interest
Amy's abbreviated account of Europe
Julie's Blog
Adrianna's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment