Chris and I looked at the weather last night for the upcoming weekend, rain EVERY day. So to my surprise when I awoke, it was gorgeous out. Everyday, Chris needs to spend about four hours writing for this website, so I slept in. Upon awaking, I curled up next to a window and read a while. When Chris finished we headed into the city of Dublin.
We saw all the sights there was to see. We saw Trinity College, Dublin Castle, the bank, Temple Bar, Graphton Street, and St. Steven's green. I ate Irish stew, and some gelatto. I also went shoe shopping, since I have this nice dresses now, and found out that my shoe size simply does not exist in Ireland. Awesome. Then it got cold, so we headed back.
Since we are American, and I am very patriotic, and Chris not so, we struck a happy medium of American pride celebration; we ordered Dominos(hey, their colors are red, white and blue), had it delivered and watched the Twilight Zone, and comedians on youtube.
Dublin seems to be a pretty compact city, and I think three days is just enough time to see all of it. If anything, I'm afraid we will have run out of things to do by Sunday. Tomorrow, we are going to check out the museums, and the guiness brewery. I mean, I kinda have to right?
Happy July 4th!!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment