So I bought the other dress, per my mom's last comment. I'm very happy with both. I just have to find shoes now.
I flew to Ireland today. Got ready to leave around 1:30, to leave on a plane at 4:45, that took an hour. Ridiculous. They got all on me, for my bag being too heavy, and for having two carry on items. I guess that's what you get for getting a free ticket.
I think the highlight of the day was being on the bus, in Bristol headed for the airport. The bus is silent, and all of a sudden you here, that song in westerns, you know the one when the tumbleweed rolls by and whatnot. I obviously can't sing it, but it was great.
Overall, I was a huge fan of Bath. I lucked out that the weather was very similar to Oakland's the entire time I was there. I really enjoyed the tempo and size of the city as well. So far it's been my favorite locale.
I'm now in Ireland. Dublin to be exact. I'm staying with my friend Chris. Unlike the other two people I've stayed with so far, he's not from my stay in Thailand, and is not native to the land, he went to grad school with me. An American!! Which also coincidentally worked out, as tomorrow is July 4th!! I did not plan or research the next few days out at all, so we will just "play it by ear, or year", I can never remember which. Anyways, aside from the rain, I'm really excited. Unlike the other two, Chris doesn't know much about the area, so we are going to get to tour it together. Oh and did I mention he lives by himself in a 6 bedroom townhouse. Yeah, it kinda rocks.
Ok bedtime
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment