So I did decide to do that ghost tour. I went back to my room, after having a VERY cheap dinner, and just laid down for a while, as I had overexerted myself. Then the Swedes, two girls in my hostel room came in and they mentioned the ghost tour, so we decided to go. I showered and we were off.
Our tour guide was again American, from Oklahoma. The tour was very informative and told lots of stories, but nothing scary. The scariest, or weirdest thing was that it was still like bright light out after 10pm, check out my pictures on shutterfly to see. I also met some boys from Iowa. One of which was a VERY cute boy, who turned out to be the youngest of the three, as he had just turned 21.
So after the tour we were given a drink at the bar, and since I was already out, decided to stay out with the boys from Iowa. I stumbled into bed around 2am.
I had to be up by 730am the next morning to take the train to Kent. Arrived by 3pm, caught up with Jade and then ate out at Mexican! Had to have my sour cream fix!!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Forgot to tell you, I ran into Julie at Linen's & Things (the chain is closing) yesterday. All's well,said she has to catch up withyour blogs. Told her how nice it is that she comments often!
Post a Comment