Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Attempted exploration

I say attempted because while I did make it out into the city, I hardly lasted two hours. In the past few days, I have done nothing but drink tea, lay in bed and watch desperate housewives. Anke has dragged me out every night, but only for a few hours to walk around.

I am a waste of space here. Traveling while Im sick is soo not fun at all.

Tonight I am heading to Vienna on a night train!!! I am soo excited to sleep on a night train!!! Maybe it will make me feel better, and not so crappy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on the train!! I have a feeling sleeping on a train won't be the most comfortable, but I had to sleep on a bus when I was sick in italy and it actually wasn't so bad. I can also sleep anywhere though without problems!! Well have fun regardless