So I am very sick. I have not left the apartment except for dinner with Anke and her friend. I have posted pictures, read a book and took several naps, yet that hasnt stopped my pain. Only recently has my voice turned to a female octave again.
I think I have to skip Munich, which Im very upset about. I wanted to have one more city to go into alone, to see how I would do. I mean half of this trip was about seeing how I would survive on my own, but I wound up having so many friends to see, that I have hardly been alone at all. Part of me is grateful that I had so many people to see, but another part of me was so ready for the excitement of not knowing what will happen each day, and meeting new poeple all the time. I know it will be fun when my roommate gets here, but part of me feels like that I will be copping out. If I have a friend with me then I wont really be traveling alone. I wont be testing myself. I will just be having fun.
Then again, I think maybe fun is exactly what I need right now, if only I can get well enough by then!!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment