I know. Impressive huh? But hear me out.
I drink everyday minimum 1.5 liters and most days closer to 3. I have had no headache; not in the desert, in the hospital, or in the cities of morocco that were over 110 degrees. I have gone backwards on a fast train and taken four flights of circular steps without any pain in ny head. Could my motion/elevation/seasickness be as simple as dehydration? So it seems after 10 days at above 100 degree temperatures that I have mastered the art of drinking.
I also brought the right clothing. I researched before I traveled, knowing morocco would be especially hot, the right clothes to wear. I had always though cotton but that has been the most unpleasant fabric I have worn. I have been relying on rayon and linen in my dress and simply do not feel gross. If julie is any indication as she is easily frustrated with the heat when I can barely feel it I have to assume it's the clothing. I can be dripping swear down my legs yet my clothes don't feel soaked they way I am accustomed in hot weather. Could it be magic? I think it's rayon. While I may have been miserable in marrakesh because I was lost or angry that everyone was duping me and trying to get money from me I was not also dying to take off my clothes. I was ok.
Rayon and linen I believe are magical. As is 1.5 liters of water!

No comments:
Post a Comment