Definitely rode a camel last night and this morning in the sahara desert! Definitely saw the sunrise but did not really see the sunset. Definitely slept under the stars in the sahara desert last night! My entire body, specifically my hands and thighs are definitely sore as hell. I have definitely eaten very little in the last few days. My camel definitely kicked me off off about 2km away from the end and I definitely walked myself the rest of the way so I could put my feet in the nearly untouched sahara desert! Definitely was told that I could easily get to fes for 125dhms ($12) but because of Ramadan the buses were canceled and had to pay 1000dhms ($100) for a private taxi to take me seven hours from merzouga to fes. Definitely came out of the taxi a sweaty, cranky, dramatic mess.
Definitely have one night in Fes and my only goal is to go to the Jewish quarter. But I also have a tv in my room, air conditioning and access to food. So I may make the wrong decision here. Or the incredibly right decision.

No comments:
Post a Comment