The last two days have gone without incident. At least in terms of travel and I did not feel the need to blog just to blog.
Sunday morning the four of us met up one of their German friends at an English brunch place. I tried a scone. It was delicious. Sydney and I then went to the Jewish museum. Today I went on one of those walking tours I love so much on my own to give Sydney time to get some work done. Lastly I bought them some plants to say thank you and we are now headed to a beer garden (yep I've been here 4 days and haven't been to one). Update: we went to beer garden. Had a liter beer each and meat and potato salad. So many people there. There was even a playground for children, at the beer garden.
Not much out of the ordinary has really happened since I'm hanging with all americans (and a french Canadien). I did watch tangled on German netflix and while it was in English anything written was in German (like the wanted signs for the main male character). The same was true as I sat in my hotel room watching the Disney Channel. The tv shows weren't dubbed but they would randomly but spanish explanations about where they were.
Otherwise Thierry is fantastic. At least his modesty claims so. And I am off to paris in the morning!!

No comments:
Post a Comment